Tuesday, August 25, 2015

US Art Supply Canvases

I was given the chance to review these canvases free in exchange for my unbiased review. We had a blast reviewing these canvases and working with them. Fall is starting to creep into Southern Oklahoma. Leaves are starting to fall and the ground is littered with acorns, walnuts, pecans... you name it. This morning my son and I took advantage of the cooler morning temperatures and went on a nature walk. After gathering walnuts, sticks, grass, and rocks, I decided to have him to test this product out, since he could put it through a more intense test.
Because these canvases are mounted and not stretched over a frame, they make it possible to paint with the rocks and stuff that could have tore a stretched canvas. This makes them so much better to use when working with children, especially smaller ones. They are durable as well, my toddler wasn't able to bend them, not even on the corners. I cannot stress how sturdy these were. While we had a blast with just one, I have lots of plans for the rest of them. They come in a pack of 24: 6 (5"x5"), 6 (8"x8"), 6 (10"x10"), 6 (12"x12"), each individually wrapped, making them perfect for everyone.
We love to paint and these canvases are great.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TOVNNQO?ref_=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment