Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Yoga Straps and Laughter

I received a yoga strap (link enclosed at the end of the blog) today, free in exchange for my unbiased review. I didn't know what to expect when I asked to review it, nor did I really know WHAT to do with it. So..... I did what any American who doesn't know something would do: I looked it up. What I learned was actually VERY helpful.
My yoga strap came in yesterday and I couldn't hardly wait to try it out. My daughter, her best friend, and I had some laughter as we stretched into some funny poses and fell over. We laughed and giggled so hard, I don't know if I am sore from the stretching or from laughing so hard. Anyway.
This strap is epic. It's easy to use and durable.  It's seemingly as durable as a moving strap. Not that I've tried that. The best thing about this yoga strap is that anyone can use it. It doesn't judge you if you can't do a pose, if you are too fat, or if you are too old. It's a nonjudgmental strap. Oh and it's pink. My favorite color. It made it so much easier for me to stretch a "little further" and to push myself. Something I had not done in a long time. While I am still in the midst of trying this out, it's something that hopefully, I will get a lot of use out of. Because it will push me. I need that. I needed the laughter that reviewing it provided. I needed that quality time.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZQ7DS74?ref_=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment