Saturday, September 5, 2015

Tuggs Beach Towel Clips


These clips are epic. They are advertised as beach towel clips, but they can be used for so much more! Because they expand to 3x their size, they fit easily around the back of the stroller and the car seat making it easy to keep a blanket over the baby once the cooler temperatures hit. Plus, with the alligator design, they are cute as well as practical. They are also great to use on a bag of chips or any bag you need to seal. They won't rust either as there is no metal on these clips at all, making them waterproof.
In addition to a wonderful product, the customer service is FANTASTIC! Blisswright Products has been such a helpful, great company to review for. If I had a question or a concern, they were right there, ready to assist me in anyway possible.
A 5 star product coupled with excellent customer service makes the Tuggs Towel Clips a great product to have and to use on a daily basis. I received these clips at a discounted rate in exchange for my review and blog, but you can get them at the following Amazon link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010RHA20S?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm43a57db214c266195e9fd08fe8222e64

No comments:

Post a Comment