Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Getting back into the swing of things

Surgery sucks. I've been so preoccupied with it that I let not 1 but 2 items expire before ordering. Epic fails in reviewing. Hopefully, the companies understand and let me go ahead and review. If not, well, that's my fault too. Now that I am feeling better, I am getting back in the swing of things, catching up on reviews, and applying for more things. I've even pitched a few companies. Hopefully, I can fully get back in to the swing of things before too long. Mother things she is going to go through my reviewed stuff and get her some stuff... we shall see...
With the wedding coming up, I have been looking for items that will be useful in the wedding and the reception. So far, I've managed to score a photo booth set and an inflatable cold bar of sorts. Both will be fantastic for the reception.  I've high hopes for some other things so I shall sit back and see how things turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment