Tuesday, September 1, 2015

18 days and counting!!

The wedding is coming. FAST. Super fast. I have been busy making final preparations, finishing up little projects and creating BIG stress on myself. But it's going to be worth it. To be married to a man I KNOW loves me and more than likely, will always will. I know that sounds hopeful but sue me, after the last 15 years, I am allowed to have a little romance and hope in my life. I've been lucky. Many of my friends can't find THE ONE. The one who mends a shattered heart. The one who, despite you having a child 10 years his junior, loves you BOTH and treats her like she is his. I'm beyond lucky, I am blessed. Beyond belief. I can't wait. I'm excited, nervous, and scared. It's a huge rush of emotions. Some, I forgot I had. Some I could remember in a distant past. Some, I never knew existed.
Not only am I excited, my daughter is as well. She loves my fiancé just as much as he loves her. They fight, they bicker, and most important, they laugh. At me. A lot. They team up against me constantly. I wish I could complain, but at the end of the day, my daughter, her brother, and he make my world whole. I'm complete. I have what some women search for their entire lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment