Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Custom Body Art Glitter Wheel

recently, I was given the pleasure of reviewing something rather fun. The great folks at TCP Global Corp allowed me to review a Custom Body Art Glitter wheel (link at the bottom of the post). We had a lot of fun doing this review. It was something I could do with my daughter, age 12, and we could even try on my 16 month old son, just for giggles. Lots of fun and laughter involved, it was truly a fantastic bonding moment.
This 16 color wheel comes with 30 stencils, everything from "princess" to a tyrannosaurus rex, 4 application brushes, and 4 bottles of body glitter glue. Easy to apply, you just clean the area, place the stencil on your body, apply the glue, remove the stencil, sprinkle on the glitter, and dust off with the brush. Easy as that. We discovered that if careful, the stencil could be placed back on the paper (it has a sticky back) and reused at a later date. Something we are always on the lookout for money saving.



The downside to this kit: it can be a bit of work for cleanup, so it's probably best kept in the hands of older children/adults. I believe the box says 8 years old and up. That's to be expected though, when working with glitter.
All in all, this was definitely a 5 star product. We had such a blast reviewing this one and my daughter and her friend already have plans on using it on their spoof vblog. I would recommend this to anyone with an artsy and expressive child.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010GS1Q6M?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment