Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I love this company. They are always so friendly and great to work with. And their products are amazing as well. I've gotten 3 items from them and another is on the way. There are so many multi-uses for some of their products.

Orblue Kitchen Scissors: Not just any kitchen scissors, these come with a nut cracker, screwdriver, and a bottle opener on the handles. They also come in a handy little magnetic case that sits perfectly on the back of my refrigerator, hidden from the sticky fingers of children needing scissors to cut paper. I use these scissors quite a bit. I use them to cut my toddler's food into tot size pieces. I use them to open cereal and other misc bags. I use them for just about anything I would need a pair of scissors for, sometimes in place of a knife. These scissors also come apart so that every nook and cranny is thoroughly cleaned and bacteria doesn't have a change to grow.

Orblue Pizza Dough Docker: This is a super fun kitchen gadget. I didn't know what to think about this product based on the picture. To me, the hole punchers looked flimsy and left me wondering how this product would work. When the docker came in, I was pleased at the sturdiness. I laid my dough flat in a cookie sheet and used the docker. This ONLY works with thin crust. The purpose is to dock holes into the crust so that it cooks evenly and allows the toppings to cook as well without burning the pizza. When I was done with the docker, I hand washed it, and put it in the drawer. **Note: curiosity got the best of me. This also makes an epic back massager!

Orblue Pastry Scraper and Pizza Cutter: Yet another dual use item.  I bake... a lot. Pies, biscuits, rolls, you name it. This scrapper helps to separate the dough from the rolling mat easier and without tearing the dough or compromising the shape of cut rolls or biscuits. I used it to remove my pizza dough from the mat AND to cut my cooked pizza. This is one of those kitchen items that will get a lot of use in the near future, especially as the holidays come around. Sturdy and stainless steel, it's sure to last a long time, when taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment