Wednesday, August 5, 2015

UV Stain Detective LED Blacklight

Be prepared to be thoroughly disgusted and horrified. I was. I'm a clean freak. I like things clean and organized. I also live in the country surrounded by woods. Mice are inevitable. Generally, I keep a tight reign on them, but sometimes, evidence of their late night scurries pops up in my cabinets, on my counters... You know the routiene. For me, this means hours spent emptying out the cabinets, washing all of the dishes, and using disinfectant wipes to clean up anything left behind. Good to go right? Ugh.. Not even. I got this product yesterday and could not WAIT to play Pee Detective. Now, somethings are just better off unsaid. It was nasty. The corners and crevices lit up like Tim Taylor's house on Christmas Eve. Gag. Mice nonsense isn't the only thing this light picks up. Any animal fecal matter will be detected, along with money watermarks, and scorpions and other things that go bump in the night. Small and compact, this blacklight makes for easy storage and comes with it's very own set of AAA batteries. The shipper ships fast, I got my light within 2 days with Amazon Prime.

No comments:

Post a Comment