Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Dead Sea... where all things beauty are made

I was offered the opportunity to review a Dead Sea Salt Facial Scrub by the Spa's Premium company.
At first I was thinking that there was no way it would make my face soft and supple. Boy was I wrong. First off, this stuff smells AMAZING. It's enhanced with Shea Butter, Aloe Vera juice, Chamomile Flower extract, and Jojaba Oil. Amazing probably isn't the way it smells, it's so much more than that. Because I use it in the shower, I put a small amount into a smaller, airtight container to keep in the shower so that the entire jar (12 ounces) doesn't get wet and ruin. After I wet my face, I dip my wet fingers into the container to get some of this salt and gently rub it all over my face and neck area. I even use it on the back of my neck and ears, all the way to the hair line. I take careful caution to keep it away from my eyes area because salt in the eyes BURNS!!! For me, the feeling of the salt exfoliating my skin feels amazing and makes my face feel so light and airy. After I gently rub the salt in, I rinse it off with water. It's important to note that I wash my hair AFTERWARDS because sometimes, the salt gets in my hair and scalp. While I am sure it won't hurt anything, it's just my preference. This salt leaves my face so smooth and soft and light feeling. I have always had random issues with acne and I've noticed less issues since I started using this scrub. Even better, I have been using this product for nearly a month (I ordered it August 6 and got 2 day shipping) and I still have nearly a full jar. It doesn't take a lot at all to cover the area that I cover. I'm not a beauty kind of gal. I'm actually sort of lazy when it comes to applying beauty products and my self appearance in general, but I DO take the time daily to use this product, every time I shower. It also works great to remove foundation makeup. I really enjoy this scrub and I hope that others will enjoy it as well.
Here 's the link. I received it at discounted rate but I would DEFINITLY pay the $19.95 to buy it again.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UJITMSE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00




No comments:

Post a Comment