Thursday, August 6, 2015

Number 1 Nutrition Vitamin B12

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V3QAE92?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00 I have been taking these for a few days now and I can definitely tell a difference in my energy levels. No longer is it such a chore for me to get active and make something useful of my time. Fighting depression can leave a person extremely lethargic. These B12's have provided me with that extra umph that I am missing sometimes. My fiancé also takes them and he has noticed a difference at work as well. He says he doesn't tire as easily when he takes them. I received them at a discounted rate for my review but I wouldn't mind paying full price for them at all. They don't make me run around like a chicken with my head cut off but they are effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment