Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Orblue Kitchen Scissors

First off, let me say, how excited I was/am about this product. My kitchen scissors are forever getting borrowed and misplaced. Generally, they can be found in the crafts cabinet, dull and unusable in the kitchen. These kitchen scissors are equipped with handy tools such as a bottle opener, nutcracker, and a screwdriver on the handles. Stainless steel, they are sturdy enough to be effective in the kitchen for whatever you are doing. They also come in a nifty magnetized sheath so that they can hang on the refrigerator waiting to be used. Orblue knew what they were doing when they created these scissors. They even come apart for easy cleaning! I love these scissors. So much in fact they are hanging on the BACK of my refrigerator where no one else would even think to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment