Wednesday, August 5, 2015

iGot Tech Cable Clips and Cord Management System

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V3KM73E?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00 These clips are adorable. And brightly colored. Each clip holds 2 cords. My entertainment center is a mess of cords. 4 gaming systems, the dish box, and the sound bar leave a scattered mess of electrical and HMDI cords just laying around behind it. Never mind trying to sort through the cords to unplug that gaming system your child just insists on taking to the other room so she/he can play on a different TV. With these handy clips (which by the way come with "stickums" on the back, I was able to successfully straighten my cords. Six in a box, there were plenty to go around and some left over for the laptop and printer cords behind my desk. I received them free in exchange for my review, but at less than $10, they aren't expensive at all. I know these are described and geared towards use on a desktop, but I wanted to use them for something more, and for me, they worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment