Tuesday, October 6, 2015

HotelSpa® AquaCare Series 7-setting Hand Shower With On/Off Pause Switch


My honest opinion is that I LOVE everything about this shower head. Starting with the fact that it is so easy to install that I not only managed to take the old one off, but I managed to install this one in less than 5 minutes... literally. Included in the kit was the plumbers tape, to be used in case there was any leakage after installation, but I didn't even need it. It was as easy as boiling water. For some, maybe easier.
Besides easy installation, this shower head looks amazing. It's so shiny and pretty. It's shiny silver exterior, the stainless steel hose and the 4 inch oversize chrome face make this a beautiful addition to any shower.
The seven different settings: Power Rain, Pulsating Massage, Hydrating Mist, Rain/Massage, Rain/Mist and Water-saving Economy Rain and Pause Modes (copied the list from the product listing), make a nice hot shower such a relaxing and pleasurable experience. It is nice to be able to stand under a nice hot shower and not get beat to death by water if I don't want it, or stand under a mist when I need a massaging shower after a long day.  However, probably one of my favorite settings on this shower head is the pause able on and off switch. I love the fact that when I need to lather my hair or shave, or whatever, I don't have to fumble with turning the shower head to the wall so it doesn't wash off the cream and then have to re-fumble back to where I am needing it to rinse off. Plus, it saves water... This shower head is removable as well which means that its great when it comes time to cleaning the shower. It reaches all corners and crevices to help me keep my shower clean.
Over all, this shower head is fantastic, whether it is in the master bath or the public bath. It provides a great and refreshing shower for anyone.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm7a14502f79be45f326ac12f7c66ec7c7

No comments:

Post a Comment